Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11/4/09-post #4-posted pic

Christian Towler


Isaac Sperry

So Monday was my last soccer game of my high school career. I never thought the day would come so fast. I remember my freshmen year so vividly. I think we all take these four years for granted at some point. It is so bizarre to think that I'll never play GHS soccer again. The game was played at home vs. Danvers. They were a strong team. They were undefeated in our conference. They defeated us 1-0 on Monday in a very hard fought match. Before the game started the seniors presented their parents with flowers and took pictures with them. Their were a lot of fans that night. I could see an Italian flag being waved in the stands, from the field. I was sad after the game, but knew we played well. I shook hands and gave high fives to my teammates and told the juniors that the team was now theirs. I told them to keep the traditions of the team going and to keep fighting despite losing us seniors, and Coach Cook next season. I wish them luck in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment