Tuesday, October 20, 2009

post #3-10/20/09-posted video

So today is Tuesday, it's a half day at GHS (thank God), and it is currently long block Journalism. Today the blocks are ABDC, and I have a relatively easy schedule, besides Coach L. Of course he had to assign a whole chapter of physics homework last night. My class just finished chapter 6! It's a bit ridiculous how fast we go in that class because it is a CP1 class, at least I am doing well in it though.

Yesterday I had a soccer game vs. Marblehead, whom we tied for the second time this season. We just can't find the back of the net for whatever reason. Tomorrow we have another game, and Friday too. There are only 4 games left in our season unless we win at least 3 of them because then we will qualify for the state tournament. That is our goal because we know if we don't win our conference we can definitely contend in the tournament.

Anyways, today is a half day, like I said and I will hopefully go to Georges, where I will eat some sensational breakfast food. And by that I mean, don't go to George's because I will be there and I better have a table when I get there!

After going to george's for some food I will be going to Anthony La Rocca's house to work on a physics project with the lab group. In my lab group there is Anthony, Kyle Hurd, Ignacio Farjas, Christian Hernandez and myself. We are building rockets that we will shoot in a few weeks. That will be very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DPY2TNM0GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment